Union Assurance is a leading corporate citizen backed by the strength and stability of one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates – John Keells Holdings PLC. Standing on a cornerstone of trust for more than 27 years, we have gone onto win the hearts of our customers and employees alike with our integrity and professionalism. Our way of working is all about accepting and embracing our values, and acting with social responsibility. We stand firmly on our chosen corporate pillars of Trust, Transparency, and Respect & customer convenience. Our corporate transparency has garnered us numerous local and international accolades. Union Assurance is one of the most respected corporate entities, today, in Sri Lanka.
Rapid expansion of our business has created excellent opportunities for enterprising individuals to join our organization. Our Finance Division invites you to join the elite force in the chain of trust.
An opportunity exists for a young energetic individual to assist in the process of fund management and reporting in the investment department. The job role involves among other things, the execution of investment transactions, investment analysis, record keeping, management reporting, cash flow management, NAV calculations etc.
The Applicant should:
- Be a passed finalist/Member of a CIMA with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- A degree in the relevant field from a recognized university or following the CFA curriculum is a definite advantage.
- Should be a team player with good communication skills
- Should be a self starter and be able to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills is a must.
The ideal candidate can look forward to a rewarding career coupled with good training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested may apply on-line or send the CV to: